Hostel at Jim Corbett National Park
Jim Corbett National Park hostels with lowest prices guaranteed. Find the best Jim Corbett National Park hostel deals using the search wizard on the left or select a hostel from the list below. You can also use the map tab to see the location of all hostels in Jim Corbett National Park.
RULES & REGULATION IN Jim Corbett National Park:
Do’s in Jim Corbett National Park:
- All the Passengers name must be entered on entry permits are for entering the Corbett Tiger Reserve so please enter the park only after getting the valid permit.
- Tourists are requires to carry a litter bag while entering the Jim Corbett National Park and bring back their garbage like plastic, bottle, metal foils, tin can etc. outside the park.
- It is mandatory to take official registered Nature's guide during your safari trip inside the park.
- Maintain a safe distance from wildlife during safari. Wild animals are the actual asset of the park nad nation, respect and help protect them.
- It is prohibited to play stereo & music inside the park boundary.
- It is advisable to wear the clothes of colours which merge with the natural surroundings like khaki, olive green and some other dull colours.
- Please switch off lights, fans and water taps when not in use and help conserve them for future.
- It is compulsory to obtain clearance certificate before leaving , if you are staying in forest lodges.
- Maximum two adults and two children (below 12 years) per room is allowed to stay in the tourist zone, so arrange your excursion as per the availability of rooms.
- Drive slowly inside the park.
Don'ts in Jim Corbett National Park:
- Carrying any kind of firearms within the Corbett Tiger Reserve is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and lighting any kind of fire is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve.
- Driving after the sunset is strictly prohibited inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
- Cooking is not allowed inside the Jim Corbett National Park.
- Do not play any kind of transistors and tape recorders.
- Do not take your vehicles off the designated routes thereby causing damage to flora or fauna.
- Do not blow horns and driving above the speed limit is strictly prohibited.
To know more about hostels in Jim Corbett National Park or to reserve a hostel Jim Corbett National Park, India. write email on firstname.lastname@example.org