Conferences in Jim Corbett National Park India
Jim Corbett National Park is one of the most favorite destination for Mice / Corporate Tours and conferences , Jim Corbett National Park is a destination where one can enjoy there conferences with fun & adventure , Evenings have options for live entertainments, DJ, snacks , bonfire etc. Early mornings are fulfilled with nature walks , jungle safaries etc. Corbett Gateway Resort is one of the biggest resorts in Jim Corbett National Park
Morning drives into the park are freezing cold and how many ever layers you wear sometimes feel insufficient. The days however are extremely pleasant and a light sweatshirt can more than suffice. Evenings and night once again get very chilly. Carrying along a pair of gloves and a muffler is advisable. For those who intend to take photographs in the wee hours of the morning without pressing all the wrong buttons on their cameras, take along a pair of gloves that are thin yet warm and provide for sufficient movement of the hands.
Vanya River Lodge
Vanya River Lodge is situated on banks of river Kosi at Garjia , 8 Kms from Ram Nagar , Corbett Gateway Resort is spread in 15 acres of land and beautiful lawns and landscaped gardens.Vanya River Lodge- A Jungle Resort is perfect getway for families & corporate groups.
Group Package Rates: Vanya River Lodge [ Min 56 Persons]
Rs. 1600/- Per Person on twin sharing per night
Rs. 1200/- Per Person on triple sharing per night
Child from 0-5 Years is complimentary 5-12 Years is 50% of adult package Above 12 years will be treated as an adult
Group Tour Package Includes:
1 Night / 2 Days stay in deluxe rooms on twin / triple sharing basis
• Welcome drinks on arrival ( Non Alcoholic)
• 01 Break fast, 01 Lunch and 01 Dinner per person
• Dj / Music ( before 10 P.M.)
• Morning & Evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies.
• Conference hall with basic facilities
• Cricket matches between different batches can be organized.
• Recreational Facilities available in the Resort like swimming pool, cricket, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and darting.
• Team building activities like tug of war. However following will be charged as per actual:
• Extra Breakfast @ Rs.175/-, Extra Lunch /Dinner @ Rs.350/- per person
• Cocktail snacks @ Rs.250/- per person for 01veg.+01 non veg and Rs.350 /- per person for 02 veg+02 non veg.
• Soda, soft drink, mineral water @ Rs. 30/- per bottle.
• Safari @ Rs.500 /- per person ( Min 6 Pax) or Rs. 3000 Per Gypsy ( Max 6 Pax in one Gypsy)
• Rock Climbing,Rappelling, Art of Crossing River @ Rs.150/- per person per activity. ( Min 20 Pax)
• Telephone calls, laundry.
• LCD Projector @ Rs.4500/- per day. Transport: Rs. 1000 per person ( A.C Bus ) 35 Seater
To know more about Camping in Jim Corbett National Park or to reserve a place for Camping in Jim Corbett National Park. write email on email@example.com