Rules and Regulations of Jim Corbett National Park
Do’s in Jim Corbett National Park:
- All the Passengers name must be entered on entry permits are for entering the Corbett Tiger Reserve so please enter the park only after getting the valid permit.
- Tourists are requires to carry a litter bag while entering the Jim Corbett National Park and bring back their garbage like plastic, bottle, metal foils, tin can etc. outside the park.
- It is mandatory to take official registered Nature's guide during your safari trip inside the park.
- Maintain a safe distance from wildlife during safari. Wild animals are the actual asset of the park nad nation, respect and help protect them.
- It is prohibited to play stereo & music inside the park boundary.
- It is advisable to wear the clothes of colours which merge with the natural surroundings like khaki, olive green and some other dull colours.
- Please switch off lights, fans and water taps when not in use and help conserve them for future.
- It is compulsory to obtain clearance certificate before leaving , if you are staying in forest lodges.
- Maximum two adults and two children (below 12 years) per room is allowed to stay in the tourist zone, so arrange your excursion as per the availability of rooms.
- Drive slowly inside the park.
Don'ts in Jim Corbett National Park:
- Carrying any kind of firearms within the Corbett Tiger Reserve is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and lighting any kind of fire is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve.
- Driving after the sunset is strictly prohibited inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve.
- Cooking is not allowed inside the Jim Corbett National Park.
- Do not play any kind of transistors and tape recorders.
- Do not take your vehicles off the designated routes thereby causing damage to flora or fauna.
- Do not blow horns and driving above the speed limit is strictly prohibited.
To know more about hostels in Jim Corbett National Park or to reserve a hostel Jim Corbett National Park, India. write email on email@example.com